Wednesday, November 5, 2008

~Graduation~

Weeeeee!!! atlast!!! i had graduated at 31 oct...i had been waiting for this day for so long...aiz...i thougth tat day many ppl wil cry but...only two of them who cry in my class haha...i also thought that the graduation ceremony will be very touching...but end up many ppl already starts falling asleep when the graduation ceremony is just half away..hahaha...our class monitor felt asleep...and she was like fishing there...her mouth was wide open and her head keep nod and nod...hahaha many ppl had took the picture of her falling asleep...poor monitor hahaha...too bad i dun have the pic if not i will upload it to let u guys see...very cute haha...LAI sorry to let u dissapointed a...i never cry at all...hahaha...but if this graduation means that i cant see all of my frens anymore..myb i will cry...hahaha so LAI if u really wan to see me cry...make all of my frens disappear then u can see it hahaha....and i think u will see my angry face too coz i'm going to hate u 4ever for making me loose all my best fren hahaha....anywhere...really happy that i had graduated!!! but i hope that i can still hang out with milky,foxxy and tweety like we are now although we maybe studying in different collageus...really glad to meet u guys^^ u guys had bring so many sweet memories to me...and let me know that wat are best frens for...hahaha...i think i cant find anyone else like u guys anymore...share ur happiness and sadness with me...be there to support me when i'm not happy...and teach me alot of things hahaha...ecspecially those yellow stuff...hahaha...and alot more...really glad that i meet u guys and become best frens with u guys...hahaha...ya... u guys are the best!!! love ya!!! hahaha...

No comments: