Saturday, October 18, 2008

~Boring Life~

Zzzzzz....this whole holiday dam boring....i didnt even study at all and i know if i keep continue like this i will die in my spm...but...Wat Can I Do!!! i dun have the mood to study....emo day also...dunno why...feel really depress....i use to hate school day..but now i wan it haha...coz...i rather chat wif my fren in school than "fat mo" at home...i think the mushroom army had take over my body again...u guys will be having lots of lots of mushroom to eat when school open haha....dun think u guys will recognize me too coz u cant even see my face that is full of mushroom ...haha....aaaaaaaaaa....boring la....why life is so boring....isnt there anything interesting....fun...and happy...it has been a week that i didnt really laugh coz tweety,foxxy and milky is not with me....pls entertain me when we meet each other at school on monday...pls....and i get my grade 7 piano exam pieces...i wan to faint when i saw it....is full of notes...and so many decoration...and the tempo is so dam fast...my god...i'm going to die on my pratical exam next year...and GOOd NEWs i pass my theory exam!!!hahaha the passing mark is 66 and i get 70 hahaha...my teacher also cant belive it coz she thought that i will fail too...and i even get 4 more marks haha!!! i only hope that i will pass...and now i get 70 i really happy le...haha...although it is a bad result too haha...but WHo Cares as long as i PASS!!! hahahaha...boring...boring...boring...really cant take it anymore...i wan to go out!!! i wan my freedom!!! aiz...but dun think my parents will let go of me...my dad had told me that he only will let me go when i am 20...i think...he's really an original CHINa Man...stubborn...unreasonable...short temper..."ta nan ren"...sometimes i really cant take it....when my brother and me was like about 12 years old...we had plan to live outside when we were 18 just to run away from my dad...he's really a very super hyper stubborn man....when he's not happy and u did somthing wrong than u are DEAD....he's going to scold u like hell...and Dun ever try to talk back...if not...u will "si wu quan si"....my brother and me had try it before and it's really horiible and scary....so we have learn our lesson and we dun dare to talk back again....haha...spm...i was trying to cheat myself that it's still far away and the stupid lai keep remind me...aiz...try my best to force myself to study...my dad wan me to get 6A's and i dunno how am i going to get it...so wish me good luck guys..T.T....

No comments: