Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introduction^^

Hi!! I cant wait for my brother anymore!! My hand dam itchy... My stupid brother...i had call him to fix the chinese star for me like 3 weeks ago and yet he still havent fix it...and today when i ask him again...he tell me he is going to fix it after two more weeks!!! Wat the!! gek si me...grrrrr...And!!! He is going to format the computer again..my god...all my songs and picture all need to download again...zzzzz...this is already the 2nd time he format the computer and he is going to format again!!! argh!!! Okay back to main point ^^ i am opening this blog just to share my good memories with my best friend milky,tweety and foxxy!! Haha we have been best friend for so many years!! I'm really glad that i meet u guys...u guys really bring many sweet memories for me especially funny ones haha...everytime when i think back...i will laugh XD is dam entertaining haha...except that i will also share with u guys about what had happen every day in my life ^^ Hope u guys will enjoy!!

No comments: