Wednesday, November 4, 2009

guys~

guys are unbelievable~ in other words~ it may means tat they're amazing~ or it oso means tat they cant be belif~ LOL~ tats jus wat i suddenly thought of la~ haha!~ seeee~ told u guys my brain keep pop out randomly stuff~ sigh~ anyway~ haha.... still trying my best to belif in guys la~ dunno y~ i jus dun dare to belif in them =X they seems so dangerous to me hahaha~ aiz... dunno a~ LOL hmm...... myb i heard too many sad cases b4 frm my frens =X i think tats y~ lol.... so many cases about guys scandaling, cheating, playing around wif ur feelings~ lol~ and most sad one~ after they get wat they wan frm u~ they will jus dump u away >< so ya... i think i still need sum time to belif in them... haha~ myb i jus afraid of getting hurt~ hehe~ MOOOO! luv u the most la!!! XD u're always the best = ) never lied to me b4, always care about me~ always be there for me when i need u~ and oso support me all the time~ thx = ) seriously~ i really felt very grateful tat the god let me met u~ is such a nice thing knowing u in my life = ) too bad u're not a guy la~ if u're a guy~ how good would it be! XD hahahaha i'm becoming jus like Seul GI LOL~ cham d la u~ u really need to act more ladylike~ if not~ i think more gurls will be falling for u~ and u will be hated by all the guys XD

No comments: