Sunday, November 1, 2009

WEEE =D

had a really nice nite today = ) yam cha wif my secondary school's fren~ really happy to see them again~ i can only act as the real me when i'm infront of them XD did sumthing really pervert to MOo today while we're playing pool wahahaha! so tired... i think i really dance till too crazy tat nite.... now whole body pain like shit.... today when i went for my dancing class.... suffering man.... my body alrdy very pain jor... the tutor still teach those stunning moves today! lol.... i can feel that my bone is going to crush at anytime... haha.... super tired.... but i dun feel like slping! dun feel like stdying either!! wth!! wan finals alrdy i only dun feel like stdying.... jus hope tat i can did well in my finals and jus go and have fun during the coming holidays =D lazy to type d haha... nite nite guys = )

No comments: